Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thrash-Hold [sic]

Here are my horrendously late images for my last project and presentation. I don't think there is really enough work on there and I got criticised for having proportionally a large amount of writing compared to mapping (as mapping was the basis of my design). I also think I'll redo these pages so there is more clarity surrounding my design and how it looks overall - it currently relies on the models which isn't helpful when you are having to compile a portfolio). Anyway this project was all about the tresh-hold and on reflection maybe a more compact design located at the thresh hold would have been better than a large design trying to act as an extended thresh hold.





Looking at these images I am acutely aware of how good they are at NOT communicating my design in the slightest. Better luck with the next project I hope.

1 comment:

  1. note I tried to upload earlier today - I uploaded under my gan-art blog instead of my architecture blog -.- massive FAIL.

    ReplyDelete